Mean stack developers
TechMate Technologies is looking for talented and energetic Mean
Stack Developer to join their team. He will be for maintaining
existing Php, Node Js, Angular 4+ code and other
language/platform applications as needed. This Developer will
work along-side other Web and Application developers to learn
and teach how to best architect complex solutions and utilize
industry-leading coding best practices. Also, this Developer
will produce a high-quality scalable, high-performing web
applications, tasked with evaluating existing web applications
for potential refactoring and optimizations and integrating new
web applications with internal and third-party services
utilizing REST and SOAP APIs.
Mean stack Responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of Node JS, PHP (Laravel) web frameworks Angluar4+ & Express JS. Must have 2+ years of experience.
- Good knowledge of developing Web services, REST API’s
- Working with the APIs (like Google Maps, Graph API, Twitter, PayPal, Facebook).
- Outstanding DB skills and concepts. Strong Team and Communication Skills.
- Strong Familiarity with Proper Coding Practices (PSR Standards).
- Attention to Detail and Reliable Development History.
- Understanding of open source projects like WordPress OpenCart, Magento, etc is plus
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git.
- Ability to write XML / Web Services / Restful Services
- Experience in common payment gateways (PayPal, Stripe, etc)
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal,
Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including HTML,
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control
tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook,
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to
develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related